Michael’s Top Ten Supplements
Anything from Standard Process! They grow most whole food supplementation on their own organic farm. http://www.standardprocess.com. Additionally, the following supplements are not listed in any particular order or value. I have used them all myself. I trust the manufacturing companies involved. I do not prescribe supplements and make no money from these companies.
Never before has humanity been exposed to so much toxicity. Sure we can do our best to eat organic, raw foods for enzyme-active nutrition but we must do something about minimizing our exposure to toxins. We are being sprayed with chemicals (chemtrails); they are being added to our food (food additives); applied to our soil (pesticides) and even given to us as an ‘aid to healing?!’( in chemotherapy, etc.)
There is one other area where toxicity is stored: our mouth. There is no debate left here. The evidence is irrefutable. In my opinion, the toxicity in our mouth is the most insidious and health-destroying of all. I am talking about heavy metals in the mouth. Specifically, mercury (and other metal components in the traditional dental process) and root canals. These are the primary culprits of hidden health deterioration. I would suggest to anyone undergoing a health challenge (and if they can afford it—before the health challenge arrives) to get a complete dental restoration done with bio-compatible, holistic dentistry. This means removing (extracting all root canal teeth), replacing all mercury-and other metal agents in fillings with zirconium or at least composite resin. The mercury and metals leech into the system 24 hours a day and slowly weaken the body systems until a health breakdown ensues. Root canals were proven dangerous and life-threatening in numerous scientific experiments many decades ago (those studies have been repeated showing the same results). The canal of a dead tooth cannot be kept free of bacteria. And this bacteria is of the anaerobic type (does not require oxygen to live) and they mutate and form bacteria-resistant infections that keep the immune system overworked.
1) Pure Synergy (Synergy Company): I consider it a powerful Qi tonic and a complete food that can sustain life by itself. Here is what they say about Synergy- “We make Pure Synergy ourselves, to our exacting specifications, at our very own wind-powered, award-winning facility so that we can guarantee its unparalleled purity and potency. Sustainably grown and harvested when its health supporting nutrients are at their peak, every ingredient contributes in a special way to Pure Synergy’s perfectly balanced, full-spectrum formula.” It has Pure Aquatic Greens, Nourishing Fruits, Cleansing Grass Juices & Vegetables, Enzyme-Rich Sprouts, Immuno-Mushrooms, Tonic Herbal Extracts, Restorative Botanicals and more.
2) Advanced Cellular Silver (Results RNA): Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and other pathogens. From their site: “ACS 200 Extra Strength achieves 99.9999% (complete) kill against Borrelia burgdorferi (lyme disease organisms), Legionella pneumophila, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella bongori, Candida albicans and MRSA (mutant strep bacteria) as proven via independently derived in vitro, kill-time studies.”
3) Curcumin 95 (Jarrow Formulas) This is a turmeric concentrate (yes from the spice). It is a powerful anti-inflammatory. It is considered a potent anti-oxidant (kills the free radical bad guys).
4) Amla Plus (Pure Planet): This is a great organic vitamin C. Most vitamin C is synthetic and can actually be toxic. According to their site: “The Amla berry, or Indian gooseberry, provides the highest concentration of vitamin C of any natural source. This whole food vitamin C is twelve times more assimilable than synthetic vitamin C. At Pure Planet we’ve combined this potent superfruit with organic spirulina to maximize the health benefits.”
5) Neprinol AFD (Arthur Andrew Medical) –This is a proteolytic enzyme (systemic). Enzymes are catalyst substances and are deficient in most people. According to the site: “The formula works systemically, or throughout the body to support healthy heart and immune function… it is a revolutionary blend of systemic enzymes and antioxidants specially formulated to support healthy circulatory function. Systemic enzymes are similar to digestive enzymes, but primarily target the bloodstream rather than the gastrointestinal tract. These enzymes help the body remove decayed or oxidized cells, fibrin, fatty proteins or other unwanted materials that normally accumulate in the blood. Systemic enzymes essentially purify the blood.”
6) Warrior Food (Healthforce) This is a hemp-based vegan protein powder, according to Healthforce: “Complete Protein Plant-Based SuperFood This is the best protein formula available. Organic • Non Toxic • Vegan • Raw. No Whey” to high acid-forming, kidney-damaging animal proteins. No metabolic toxins from animal tissue/parts. BETTER AMINO ACID PROFILE THAN WHEY! No chemicals or isolated nutrients. Nothing artificial. NON-GMO. Gluten Free. TruGanic™.
7) ZeoForce (Healthforce)- This is a zeolite detoxification product, according to Healthforce: “ZeoForce™ is a non-toxic, deeply detoxifying, alkalizing, dietary supplement earth clay that can be taken internally to help support ridding the body of toxins such as heavy metals, ammonia, and other harmful environmental chemicals. Benefits increase with continued use. ZeoForce™ naturally holds a negative charge and will bond with toxins for safe and effective removal. ZeoForce™ is pure clinoptilolite clay at a potency level that diluted liquids simply cannot match.”
8) ***I can no longer recommend Garden of Life- their products or their company*** There are other companies who own alot of the organics industry as well. You must do research on this.
“The boom in organic food has boosted sales over $32 billion annually and has led some of the nation’s biggest food companies – General Mills, Coca-Cola, Perdue, Kellogg – to acquire or take stakes in smaller organic outfits.”
This is from the Spirit of Health Site:
Here is a very brief list of the “values” we have seen come from the candy and junk food company, Nestle:
- As early as the 1970’s, Nestle began expanding into 3rd world countries, convincing women that their sugary formula was superior to breast milk. Why? Greed and profit of course. Combined with unhealthy living environments, unclean water, and diluted sugar formulas, the result was a tragic destruction of tens of thousands of babies. In 2012 Nestle paid 11 BILLION for Pfizer’s (a large pharmaceutical company) infant formula business. This crime continues in the US and throughout the world, a crime against innocent women and children. Read More
- Nestle entered the bottled water business and began buying other companies. Nestle searches for pure water sources around the country, taking the water for FREE while selling millions for profit and offering little to nothing to the local community. Multiple cities and states have fought Nestle for taking millions and millions of gallons of water, such as Crystal Springs in Florida; Coloma, Wisconsin; Big Rapids, Michigan; Salida, Colorado and the list goes on. Often the battle ends up in court, sometimes in favor of Nestle and thankfully, sometimes in favor of these small towns being taken advantage of by this greed-driven company. Watch the documentary TAPPED as Nestle is exposed.
- There have been numerous strikes, protests and legal battles over how Nestle treats and pays workers in other countries. The International Labor Rights Forum listed Nestle as “one of the five worst companies for the right to associate.” And in 2005 they were taken to federal court related to the abuse and forced labor of children in the Western African cocoa supply chain. Read More
- In 2015, Nestle admitted that it used slave labor to produce seafood from Thailand. The admission came after a one-year investigation. Read More
- Here are just a few of the many brands Nestle owns: Butterfinger, KitKat, Wonka, Nescafe, Stouffer’s, DiGiorno, Hot Pockets, Lean Cuisine, Carnation, Nesquik, Boost, Haagen-Dazs, Purina, and many more. None of these brands have ingredients we would choose to feed ourselves or our families so why would we trust the ingredients they’ll use in Garden of Life’s products will be any better when they take over?
Their former owner Jordan Rubin sold out to Nestle for money. Truly a sad story. c
9) Adrenal Health (Gaia) Stress is at the heart of many health conditions. When the body is stressed, your capacity to adapt is reduced, which can wreak havoc on the immune, nervous and inflammatory pathways. Optimizing adrenal gland function is essential to combating stress. Adrenal Health provides nourishment to the adrenals, enabling the body to adapt to stress in a healthy way
10) Medicardium EDTA chelation suppositories: Helps remove heavy metals, radiation, calcium deposits, stones, improves heart and circulatory system function and more. Per the site: According to the leading site on this product: “Medicardium has a distinct advantage over both oral EDTA supplements and IV chelation as well!” Oral chelators can pull minerals from the body and disrupt digestive processes. IV chelators are quite expensive. Medicardium is a custom-made rectal suppository of Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA formula. Besides it chelation attributes, the Magnesium and potassium alleviate stress, anxiety and body tension, promoting deep relaxation. These minerals (which most of us need MORE of) also have important anti-aging benefits.”
Sanum homeopathic remedies from Germany: http://www.sanum.com/
Regulat —created by a german pharmacist-for more information about this:
http://www.regulat-usa.com/ You can watch a video on how it works
Organic Triphala powder. You can sometimes get this in bulk. A Balancing formula for detoxification and rejuvenation. Triphala is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal formulation consisting of three fruits native to the Indian subcontinent: Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica) and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula). Taking triphala, a dried fruit, is one of the best ways to begin clearing out excess toxic build up in the bowels. It works differently than a laxative, which can be weakening. Triphala works by strengthening the peristaltic activity of the intestines.